Cooking class with a great view of the pacific Ocean
We go to your hotel to pick you up to start this tour. Then, we go to a local market to buy all the ingredients to cook some peruvian typical food and you will also appreciate our different vegetables, fruits, meats and other products available in Peru.
Later, we will go to to the apartment which has a great view of the Pacific Ocean where the cheff Dina will show you how to make the peruvian food, step by step to prepare one entrance and one main course. And our tour guide/bartender Jhony will show you how to make the best Pisco Sour which is our traditional drink:
- Papa a la Huancaina (Potatoes covered with peruvian cream sauce)
- Cebiche (Marinade Sea food in lemon juice)
- Causa rellena (like mashed potatoes)
- Lomo saltado (slices of beef, potatoes, onions and tomatoes)
- Arroz con Pollo (Chicken and rice in a Peruvian style)
- Aji de gallina (it is made with chiken, yellow chili, milk and french bread)
- Chicha Morada (Purple corn drink)
- Pisco Sour (our national drink)
In case you are vegeterarian, you will make vegeterian food in the peruvian cuisine style.
Included: The tour guide who will translate all the preparation during the cooking lesson, private transportation, all the ingredients for meals and drinks. one entrance, one main course, a glass of chicha morada, one bottle of water and one pisco sour.
Time: 4 hours
1 person $ 85 USD
2 - 6 people $ 55 USD
For more people ask for a special price